Team Coaching: The Living Systems Approach™
Transform the performance and productivity levels of work groups and teams, viagra buy create and sustain a positive and spirited work culture, and provide space for discovery and learning in even the most challenging situations. This 3-day course provides opportunities to explore challenges experienced and/or anticipated by teams and team leaders. A variety of strategies and tools are introduced and practiced to enhance team learning, communication and dynamics.
The focus of this 3-day powerhouse experience is:
- The potency of self-discovery and learning in creating high-performing and sustainable teams
- Strategies and tools used to enhance individual and team learning
- Ways to initiate cultural change and transformation
The Living Systems Approach™ transforms groups and teams through conversations and experiential activities that evolve from the team’s unique context and mandate.
Structured as a living lab, this course invites each participant to claim a unique place in organized systems as a team coach and can benefit a variety of workplace professionals:
- Executives, leadership teams and department leaders
- Managers, supervisors and group or team leaders
- Group facilitators and team trainers
- HR and OD professionals
Participants can expect to learn a team/group coaching approach that:
- Supports alignment on vision and purpose
- Clarifies goals and accountabilities
- Increases productivity and performance capacity
- Supports effective movement through transition and change
- Confronts difficult issues positively
- Works effectively with teams in crisis
Benefits of Team Coaching
Coaches and leaders/managers are invited to move beyond the ‘band-aid’ fix for group and team dynamics to a new frontier – one where sustainable change is created through a collective and individual development process of self-discovery and learning. A variety of strategies and tools are used to enhance the learning. Includes numerous tools, templates and resources to use with teams.
Download a copy of Adria’s article on team coaching, originally published in CHOICE Magazine.
CCEUs: This course has been approved by the ICF for 23.5 Continuing Coach Education Units.
Prerequisites: 30 hours of coach-specific training from an accredited coach training program OR group facilitation training and experience.
Format: 3-Day Face-to-Face Course or Virtual Webinar Series
Cost: See Contact/Register page. Cost includes classes and all course materials, including a wide variety of tools templates and resources to use with teams.
For more information: Contact us at 602-493-1886 or firstname.lastname@example.org