This 3-day learning-lab is available as a customized program for client schools and is also presented as a public offering. It is designed to provide educators with coaching theory, malady tools and techniques that enhance professional communication with colleagues and transform dynamics with students, here parents and community leaders.
Educators in many roles and educational systems will benefit:
- Teachers from Elementary through High School
- School Counselors
- School Administrators
- College/University specialists who support student success and retention
The focus of this 3-day course is:
- The role of the educator as coach and the nature of the coaching mindset
- Understanding the application of coaching skills in an educational setting
- Building coaching capabilities and capacity
- The use of tools and techniques that support the coaching relationship
Ongoing support is provided following the program’s completion.
Our Positive Change: Educator as Coach course provides opportunities that support life-long learning in our participants. It includes a broad range of techniques applicable in an educational environment and offers the following benefits:
- A powerful coaching model that enhances understanding of what coaching is and offers methods to improve coaching skills and capacity
- Techniques to identify what is important to others in order to boost motivation and increase commitment to action
- Increased ability to communicate effectively and build better relationships with colleagues, students, parents and community members
- Enhanced ability to influence others in positive ways
- Tools and techniques that address resistance to change
For current schedule & tuition Contact Us or Register NowCost includes 3-day workshop; all course materials including a wide variety of tools, templates and resources; ongoing support following the program’s completion.
For more information: Contact us at 602-493-1886 or firstname.lastname@example.org